Monday, May 6, 2013

SUGGESTIONS

We are just beginning the new term. Usually I ask my students at the end of the term what they would have liked to have done in class that was not done. This time I would like to get your feedback at the beginning of the term. Answer the following questions:

1.  What would you like to do this term in the English class? Mention at least 2 SPECIFIC things.
2.  What  would you like to see included in the blog? Mention 2.

TASK: Answer the question in complete sentences. Post your answer as a COMMENT. 

DATE DUE: May 20, 2013

24 comments:

  1. 1. I would like to do a TV commercial and watch videos related to the material.

    2. You should include videos and interesting news in the blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I would like to do a fotobabble and videos related to the material in the English class and assignments for points because I like to pass this class with A+.

    2.I would like to see in the blog themes related with the class and other news related with society, music,art and other things of interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. What would you like to do this term in the English class? Mention at least 2 SPECIFIC things.

    -I would like to do Videos and oral easy reports.

    2. What would you like to see included in the blog? Mention 2.

    -I want see a wonderful background and funny videos.


    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.I want to rite less in this term and watch a movie or go in a school tour.

    2.I want to see in the blog a different background, videos and photos different stuff no more of the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.> Go to a tourist spot of Puerto Rico with the whole group and make a video.
    > Making Forums in the class to make it more dynamic.

    2.> Putting a background to the page.
    >Put health educational videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.I would like learn write in English correctly and improve my English

    2.I would like see included videos and news

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1.I would like practice my writing in English and work in groups.

    2.You should include the news that are happening at the moment and include documental videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I would like to* practice . . . "

      Delete
  8. 1)I would like to make a short films and to write a story.

    2)I will like to include home make video and to do interviews with others students about the classes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I Would like to do a fotobabble and describe something about it, but in relation to community activities.

    2. I would like to include news or tips of security measures for the young people at night. Place some important places on the island to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I would like to take some grammar exercises to perfect my grammar skills and also have debates between groups for fun or maybe some points to help if you need in any assigment or exam.


    2. You should include reviews and interesting videos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1.I would make a video between ourselves in the lounge.
    I wish the teacher refresher before exams.


    2.I wish I could change the background of the page.
    I would like placed videos that talk about how important it is English today and to our profession.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1.I would love to learn more english because in my profession you need the english.Take much effort at all in the english class. with the help of tutorials help me a lot to learn. Looking for other sources of learning.
    2.videos made by fellow.Make videos with my class mate

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. In this class I would like to do different things that can help me as my companions up the notes.

    2. I would like to do work in groups, either a test or some other job that can help me expand my knowledge in the classroom. Fotobabble also perform again as it was easy and simple to perform compared to a video.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What would you like to do this term in the English class? Mention at least 2 SPECIFIC things.

    I would like to watch videos about videos games and see cars racing

    I like listen to rock music


    2. What would you like to see included in the blog? Mention 2


    I like to include in the blog music

    I like to include picture and videos


    ( Luis )

    ReplyDelete

  15. 1. I would like nice to have a class and funny.
    *I would like to make a group dialogue
    *I would like to make one review before the test.

    2. * You Should videos for nursing surgeries
    * You Should include amazing news

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like to do in this term spelling and tock a more English to lose the scare from a people and some about nurse work. (Patient record)


    I like to see included a recommendation to the different situation. Experience.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1. a. I would like to do a test on group.

    b. I would like to do a summary in Spanish of the material at the end of class.

    2. a. I would like see videos and comment related with nursing.

    b. See news the entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. 1. I would like to do jobs group.

    I would like to do a photo babble be cause most simple.

    2. entertaining news.

    videos related to the class.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1) I would like to see more readings in the class and movies.

    2) I want some short stories or at least a link so we can find it and read it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1)I would like to learn how to read and write adequately.

    2)The materials that are going to be use in class.

    ReplyDelete
  21. 1) I would like for there to be more group activities and if possible historical trips (museums etc.)

    2) Videos of our moments in class so we can look back after graduation and interesting facts.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 1)I would like to learn more material given in class and relate to have more cooperation or partnership.

    Discuss a topic related to nursing.

    2)Videos related to diseases to develop well in the field of nursing.

    I would like the blog includes pictures of the things we discussed in class.

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1)I would like to discuss more in class exercises given in group.
    I would like to learn more language to develop in the class.
    2)I would like to include videos about nursing.
    I would like to have included more practice exercises.

    ReplyDelete