Thursday, June 6, 2013

DEMONSTRATIONS

In the last two classes you have had the opportunity to see demonstrations given by your classmates as well as present your own.  Now I would like to get some feedback from you.  Please answer the  questions below in complete sentences.

Questions:

1.  What was your topic?
2.  If you had a second chance to do your demonstration, what would you do differently or change?
3.  Did you like doing the demonstration?  Why or why not?
4.  Excluding your demonstration, which demonstration did you like the most?  Why?
5.  Mention one SPECIFIC thing you learned from one of the demonstrations.

TASK:  Answer the questions in complete sentences.  Copy the question.  Leave a space between the answer and the next question.

DATE DUE:  June 20, 2013  

6 comments:


  1. 1. What was your topic?

    My Topic was, "How to recycle a shirt with art".


    2. If you had a second chance to do your demonstration, what would you do differently or change?

    I would make it more simple and easier for my viewers or audience to make. For example using a stencil or making one to make an easy print on the shirt.


    3. Did you like doing the demonstration? Why or why not?

    I loved it! I got a chance to be creative and finally show my talent.


    4. Excluding your demonstration, which demonstration did you like the most? Why?

    I sincerally loved the homemade soap demonstration it was interesting and easy.It was helpfull in a way, so that we can be able to make it and sell it.


    5. Mention one SPECIFIC thing you learned from one of the demonstrations.

    I learned with all the demonstrations. Each one had a lesson, there are no excuses for laying back with your arms crossed waiting for a miracle to happen. There are different things we can do, (or at least learn to)so that we can use to make money. Things that are simple but can make a great change in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. What was your topic?

    - My topic was, How to use sterile gloves the right way.

    2. If you had a second chance to do your demonstration, what would you do differently or change?

    -I would prepare more to improve my English language for the audience to understand me better and would explain everything step by step for the benefit of all.

    3. Did you like doing the demonstration? Why or why not?

    -If I liked to do the demonstration, because through it I develop speaking the English because I'm so afraid to speak it. The presentations help me practice the language and learn things you did not know.

    4. Excluding your demonstration, which demonstration did you like the most? Why?

    - The show I liked most was that of how to make soaps jennelyn. It was fun and interesting. I was motivated to try at home.

    5. Mention one SPECIFIC thing you learned from one of the demonstrations.

    -I learned of many presentations but the more I learned was in the homemade soaps that caught my attention and I could understand them as well as explaining that while she was placing the materials and doing the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. What was your topic?

    -My topic was, Blood Extraction.


    2. If you had a second chance to do your demonstration, what would you do differently or change?

    -I would do it live in person.


    3. Did you like doing the demonstration? Why or why not?

    -Yes, I liked. It helped me pronunciate better and know new words.


    4. Excluding your demonstration, which demonstration did you like the most? Why?

    -I liked Leslie’s demonstration. Because it was very creative.



    5. Mention one SPECIFIC thing you learned from one of the demonstrations.

    -In Jenny’s demonstration I learned that you can progress doing something that you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1.What was your topic ?

    My topic was How you clean the snickers in a correct and easy way.

    2. If you had a second chance to do your demonstration, what would you do differently or change?

    If I had a second chance I change the place not at my home.

    3.Did you like doing the demonstration? Why or why not?

    I like doing the demonstration, because was a good and exciting activity.

    4.Excluding your demonstration, which demonstration did you like the most? Why?

    I addiction of my demonstration, I like the video games and dancing
    demonstration because integrated the participation of the students.

    5.Mention one SPECIFIC thing you learned from one of the demonstrations.

    I learn that you try and be successful in the life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.What was your topic?
    My topic was a brain a fabulous hairstyle.

    2. If you had a second chance to do your demonstration, what would you do differently or change?
    If I had a second opportunity to exchange the place to record the video.

    3. Did you like doing the demonstration? Why or why not?
    Yes, I would like to do the demonstration. It was easy to make and is much better to perform this type of work to take exams.

    4. Excluding your demonstration, which demonstration did you like the most? Why?
    I liked the demonstration of Jenny, because it was very original.

    5. Mention one SPECIFIC thing you learned from one of the demonstrations.
    I learned the process of making soap at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. What was your topic?
    -My topic was, how to paint nail.

    2. If you had a second chance to do your demonstration, what would you do differently or change?
    -I well explain everything step by step for the benefit of all.

    3. Did you like doing the demonstration? Why or why not?
    -Yes I liked my demonstration because I like to paint nail.

    4. Excluding your demonstration, which demonstration did you like the most? Why?
    -I loved the home made soap demonstration it was interesting. I like the demonstration because is the first time I saw it.
    5. Mention one SPECIFIC thing you learned from one of the demonstrations
    -I learned the process haw to making soap at home.

    ReplyDelete