The quarter is almost over. I hope you learned something in the class
and enjoyed it. Now I would like some feedback from you by answering
the following questions related to the class.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
2. What didn't you like about the class?
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
TASK:
Copy each question and write the response right after. Leave a space
between each response. Please be sincere and specific.....this helps me improve myself as a professional.
DATE DUE: August 11, 2013
1 I enjoyed everything in the class.
ReplyDelete2.I not liked the class was too short to learn English
3 blogger like me was the theme of the tour to san juan
4 I didn't liked about the blogger the commercial
5 I liked most was the demonstration that I like to play video game
6 I liked more demonstration in the class
7 I eliminate the commercial
Luis Martinez
1. What do you like most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThat is very creative as they made videos and different activities.
2. What do not you like about the class?
I did not like that some issues were so similar and confused me.
3. What blog theme did you like more?
I liked the business of funny.
4. What blog theme did not like?
I liked the video of the Mega Circus was a bit extensive.
5. Oral What was your favorite presentation, TV show or commercial? Why?
I liked most the tv commercial.
6. Which would have liked to do in the class was not done?
I would have liked another tour.
7. What would you remove from the class?
Would eliminate some of the issues
1. What do you like most about the course?
ReplyDelete- I really liked the commercial thing, it was really fun.
2. What do not you like about the class?
- what I really didn't like was the fact that the class was really short.
3. What blog theme did you like more?
- The one with the commercials.
4. What blog theme did not like?
- I don't think any of the blog theme were bad.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
- The commercial was fun, i learned how to use some crazy PC programs to record everything and I really like editing videos.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
- Maybe another trip to learned about nature like the zoo or maybe El Yunque.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
- All the tests, I just hate tests.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the presentations and videos.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
Sincerely, I didnt think there wasnt anything not to like.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I liked the field trip blog topic the most.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
I would have to say the one with the video of the economy in PR and US.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I enjoyed more the commercial, everyone had a chance to act and be creative.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
I would've liked more activities and less writing.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
I wouldnt eliminate anything, all the ideas and projects we did were great!
1-What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteTo all my colleagues gave different videos and learned how to perform.
2-What didn't you like about the class?
That the material did not understand it very well myself if I have much interest in knowing the curpa English but not mine but I'm hopeful my.
3-Which blog topic did you like the most?
That of the offers tuning all did a great job.
4-Which blog topic did you not like?
I like the mega circus.
5-Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
demonstrations were well.
6-What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
Touring as only tubimos one nothing left to tourist sites.
7-What would you eliminate from the class?
There are issues that do not understand anything and make it easier to remove.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteWhat I liked most was the videos and tours.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
There was nothing I did not like the course, I was fine.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I like the theme of the trip to Old San Juan.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
I did not like the mega circus.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I like more the commercial, because it was shorter.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
I wish there was another trip, as only one was conducted.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
Would eliminate the exams. The work would replace the other special.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe most I liked about the course was the trip to Old San Juan.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
I didn’t like the tests.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I really liked the video blog that gives information that Puerto Rico is not maintained by United States.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
I don’t like the blog of the demonstrations because I didn’t know that this blog was there and I couldn’t do it.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I like more the TV commercial because it's more creative.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
I wish to make a fotobabble.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
I can not eliminate anything from the class because everything is for the benefit of us.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeletethe most that I enjoy in the course was, the creation of the video, work in the blog whith the commercials.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
I didn't like in the class the tests.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
the blog topic that I like most was the four commercials was the best.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
the blog topic that I didn't like was. the Cisco Mega the explication of federal aids.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I enjoy the oral presentation the video game because was very original
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
I would like to work in small group to make the video and home test.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
I would like to eliminated in class the tests.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeletewhat I liked about the course is that I could gain knowledge about how to write sentences, the videos helped us to develop ourselves to improve
2. What didn't you like about the class?
I not test
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
COMMERCIALS
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
DID YOU KNOW...?
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I liked the commercials more
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
presentations on topics related to nursing
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
not remove anything from the class
1.What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI liked the course because there are all skills I did not know but I understand more or less gradually.
2.What didn't you like about the class?
I really liked the video class.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I really liked the trade issue.
4. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I really like not that of a commercial.
5.Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I liked more the commercial because it is a more entertaining for the class.
6.What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
presentations on topics related to nursing?
wish to make presentations of nursing as it is the field you are studying.
7.What would you eliminate from the class?
would eliminate the videos
1.The most I liked about the course was the tour and I learned more than in English 1101.
ReplyDelete2.What I did not like about the class is that everything is in English.
3.I liked the most was the tour.
4.The subject that I liked least was the video.
5.The commercial because it was more fun.
6.I wanted to do a presentation or trade group.
7.Would eliminate not nothing like me.
1. The most I liked about the course was that we did different things many dynamic, videos and so I liked it because it was a different class.
ReplyDelete2.Of class like me all there is nothing that I have not liked.
3.The theme that I liked the most was the tour to San Juan.
4.I actually liked all there was none to dislike.
5.I like more the commercial because I do hiso easier.
6.I wish to make a presentation in front PowerPoint.
7.I did not because I find anything would eliminate so well.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDelete-The most I liked about the course was that the class was well dynamic and fun.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
- I liked everything.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
- I liked the field trip.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
- I liked all the topics.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
- The commercial was my favorite. Because it was fun.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
- I would have like more commercials and less tests.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
- I would eliminate the tests.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI really liked the commercial thing.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
I like everything
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
i like the 4 videos.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
the video of the economy in PR and US
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
The TV commercial because has very fany
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
More Commercials
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
I wouldnt eliminate anything
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe thing I enjoy most was the group
2. What didn't you like about the class?
Nothing everything was all right.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The topic who like most was the feel trip
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
The blog topic who don’t like was the suggestion
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
The commercial, was more funny
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
Nothing everything was all right
1.What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe commercials we do.
2.What didn't you like about the class?
The exams.
3.Which blog topic did you like the most?
Review the four commercials.
4.Which blog topic did you not like?
When we went to San Juan.
5.Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I liked the most was that of my friend Hector because it was very original.
6.What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
The class was very dynamic, so do not change anything.
7.What would you eliminate from the class?
Nothing, everything I liked.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteEverything.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
When we dont have to copy.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The video comercial.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
I dont have a coment.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or
the TV commercial? Why?
I like the tv comercial that leslie did because I laugh a lot.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
Watch a move.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
To COPY.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteThe trip to Old San Juan.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
the tests.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The video comercial.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
the video of the economy in PR and US
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or
the TV commercial? Why?
I like the tv comercial is very original
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
Watch a movie.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
The oral report.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteWhat I most enjoy about the course was the assignments.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
What I didn’t like about the class was the tests.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The blog topic that like the most was “Did you know…”
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
The blog topic that I didn’t like was “Commercials”
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I liked most the demonstration because they were more dynamic.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
What I would have like to do works in teams.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
I would eliminate the video presentations.
1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteWhat I most enjoy about the course was the trip to Old San Juan.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
What I didn’t like about the class was the fact that it passed so fast.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
The blog topic that like the most was “Did you know…”, it let me speechless.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
The blog topic that I didn’t like was “Commercials”
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I liked most the TV commercial I had a lot of fun doing it.
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
I would've like to go on another field trip.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
I would elimiate the blogs.
1.What did you enjoy most about the course?
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the videos presented in the class.
2. What didn't you like about the class?
I liked everything in the class.
3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
I liked the first blog presented.
4. Which blog topic did you not like?
I liked all the blogs even though I didnt have the chance to answer them all.
5. Which oral presentation did you enjoy more, the demonstration or the TV commercial? Why?
I enjoyed Yolanda's tv commercial because it was very creative!
6. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
I would have liked more presentations.
7. What would you eliminate from the class?
I would eliminate the blogs not everyone has the facility to answer.