Wednesday, July 24, 2013

COMMERCIALS

You had the opportunity to record your own commercial and watch the ones done by your classmates.  Now you will have the opportunity to watch some funny commercials done in different parts of the world.  Watch each video and then answer the questions that follow.

Commercial #1:


Commercial #2:


Commercial #3:


Commercial #4:

QUESTIONS:

1.  Had you ever seen any of these commercials before?  If so, which one(s)?
2.  In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest?  Why?
3.  Which commercial do you think was the most creative?  Why?
4.  Which commercial didn't you like?
5.  Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most?  Why?
6.  What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class?  Do you think it's helpful in any way?
7.  What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?


TASK:  Answer the questions.  COPY the questions.  Double space between each response.

DUE:  August 7, 2013

14 comments:

  1. 1, Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?

    No, I've never seen any of these ads.

    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?

    For me the funniest commercial was number one. By the goat.

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?

    Number one, because personification is used in the animal. It is very creative.

    4. Which commercial didn't you like?

    Number tree

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?

    All did a good job. All liked.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?

    It's good to make a commercial for English class. Because it helps to bend the notes and do different things. Not like the other classes that are the same forever.


    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?

    We assign a specific topic, because it was a bit difficult to know what was going to do my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)
    I have not seen.

    2- In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    when kids want something do those things.

    3- Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    the second because it is very true that children behave well when you do not give what they want.

    4-Which commercial didn't you like?
    The three did not like that I'm afraid I love watching scary movies but then I get scared.

    5-Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    My teammates did a great job is something we have to learn to do things differently. is dedicated to make your videos.

    6-What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    if it is very useful because we learn different new things for my English class is very important and making videos you learn how.

    7-What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    I like the free themes because it is easier, because you choose the theme you like to do the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1-Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)

    No I never seen does commercial

    2- In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?

    number 3 that you think is a scary movie

    3- Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?

    Number 3 that you think is a scary movie is funny because when old lady cleaning the floor with the vacuum

    4-Which commercial didn't you like?

    Number 1 Goat Vengeance

    5-Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?

    all commercial was great you learning about it

    6-What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?

    I learn everything about commercial and making videos

    7-What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?

    was a bit difficult to make the commercial


    Luis Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?
    I had never before seen these commercials.

    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    For me, the funniest commercial was to Dirt devil-The exorcist.

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    For me, the most creative commercial is The dievi-The exorcist, because is mysterious and funny.

    4. Which commercial didn't you like?
    I don’t like Doritos commercial.

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    The commercial I liked most was that of Leslie, because it was the most creative.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    I agree to do a commercial in English class. I understand the purpose of this, is that we can speak it fluently.

    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    It should be mandatory that the student talk in the commercial. The evaluation criteria established by you is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?
    -No, I have never seen any of the commercials before.

    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    -The commercial with the goat, because of the reaction of the goat at the end.

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    -The most creative was the Dirt Devil commercial, because of the scary type that they use making it look like a horror movie and at the end it was just a vacuum.

    4. Which commercial didn't you like?
    - I didn't like the one with the kid screaming and crying.

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    -I liked Luis' commercial, becuase it was one of my favorite videogame.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    -It is helpful because it helps you practice English while having fun doing the commercial.

    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    -A recommendation would be, the students needs to create a product and make it so it looks like it's realy trying to sell the product.

    Jomar Torres

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your recommendation. I will incorporate it next term. Thanks for the idea!

      Delete
  6. 1. Have you ever seen any of these ads before? If so, which one (s)?
    No, never seen any of them.
    2. In your opinion, what was the funniest commercial? Why?
    I loved the Dirt Devil.
    3. What do you think was the most creative business? Why?
    Dirt Devil is certainly very funny.
    4. Commercial What did you dislike?
    I did not like the trade number 4.
    5. From commercials done in class, but his own, what you liked most and why?
    I really liked the commercial for Leslie was very creative and fun.
    6. What is your opinion about doing a commercial for English class? Do you think that is useful in any way?
    If it is very useful as it helps you practice your English while you record and bloopers.
    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this work?
    I wish that one of the videos were a recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?

    I never seen these commercials before.

    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?

    For me, the most funniest commercial was the number one the Doritos.

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?

    I think the most creative was the number two the condoms because get thinking.

    4. Which commercial didn't you like?

    I dint like the commercial number tree the exorcist.

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?

    I like most the video game because I use the idea to practice the game.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?

    I think is a good assessment, to develop English skills. this skills help to grow in the second language.

    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?

    I think is a good educative method.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?

    I've never seen these commercials, but I enjoyed watching them excepted the one with the kid screaming.

    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?

    I thought the Doritos commercial was the funniest because it was very creative, anything with a goat is funny.

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?

    I think the exorcist was creative, because of the use of the vaccum brand.

    4. Which commercial didn't you like?

    I didnt like the french commercial, I dont have patience with kids that scream.

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?

    I liked Hector's commercial it was funny the use and examples he gave to the iphone cover.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?

    I think it was very creative and exciting! We had the opportunity to create and put together a unique commercial.

    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?

    I don't think there needs to be any improvements to the assignments.






    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?
    No, I've never seen any of these commercials.

    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    The funniest commercial for me was the # 4 because the drunk do television just to take.

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    The # 1 because it used an animal paper.

    4. Which commercial didn't you like?
    The # 2 because it shows very little education that some parents teach their children.

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    From commercials made in classes that I liked the most was the cell saver approves water.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    No dominated much of the English language but trying it I can and my personality can be useful.

    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    I do not have to change anything, because this is a simple thing and in a way also enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?
    I've never seen the commercial.
    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    For me, the funniest commercial was the Dirt devil.

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    I think the dirt devil was creative because of the use of the vaccum.
    4. Which commercial didn't you like?
    when the kid was screaming.

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    Hector's commercial it was funny the examples he gave to the iphone cover.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    Is very good because you practice the English.

    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    I would not change anything, because is a good education.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?
    I never seen these commercials before.

    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    For me the funniest commercial was number one. Is most creative

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    Number one, because is most creative and funny

    4. Which commercial didn't you like?
    The kid was screaming.

    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    I liked Leslie's commercial it was funny.

    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    If it is very useful as it helps you practice your English

    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    I would not change anything










    ReplyDelete
  12. 1.Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?
    not seen any of the commercials

    2 In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    the funniest commercial was number one because they were more creative and funny.

    3 Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    the most creative commercial was number three because with the music was that something was gonna happen but gave away the ultimate fear was hilarious.

    4 Which commercial didn't you like?
    number two

    5 Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    I liked the commercial for one of the classmates was Hector and it was funny.

    6 What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    Each student was also exciting because creative had the opportunity to create a unique business.

    7 What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    to me is not necessary as it helps us to have more communication and is an improvement on assigned tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1 Had you ever seen any of these commercials before? If so, which one(s)?
    not seen these commercials
    2. In your opinion, which commercial was the funniest? Why?
    number three and that the last thing was that the vacuum was up to the woman

    3. Which commercial do you think was the most creative? Why?
    Number One is that the goat was eating all the Doritos and when he found nothing went crazy looking
    4.Which commercial didn't you like?
    number two
    5. Of the commercials done in class, excluding yours, which one did you like the most? Why?
    I liked the commercial for Yolanda and the scenery was beautiful and had creativity
    6. What's your opinion about doing a commercial for the English class? Do you think it's helpful in any way?
    if it helps us make creative things and how to navigate the subject area
    7. What recommendations do you have for me to improve this assignment?
    my opinion is that the way this class is giving excellent since e learned a little English

    ReplyDelete